Dr. Jeremy Saller is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in COLUMBIA, SC. Dr. Saller specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Saller tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Jeremy Saller M.D.'s Practice location
COLUMBIA, SC 29201Get Direction
Lubbock, TX 79430Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy Saller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. P. Douglas DeHoll MD101 Business Park Blvd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Adam M Lazzarini M.D.146 N HOSPITAL DR WEST COLUMBIA SC 29169
- Dr. Ivan Esteban Lamotta M.D.1910 Blanding St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. Gene Matthew Massey M.D.1801 Sunset Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. William T. Felmly M.D.101 Business Park Blvd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Evan Franklin Ekman M.D.1718 Saint Julian Place Columbia SC 29204