Sharon A. Bent-Harley, MD, FACOG, FAAM, works at the Atlanta Women's Specialty Group in Georgia. Her clinicalinterests include Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysterectomy Alternatives, Bioequivalent Hormone Replacement Therapy, Preventive Health and Perimenopausal/Andropausal Medicine. For all that she has accomplished in her 26 years of practicing Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Anti-Aging Medicine she has been named one of the nation?s top OB/GYN for three consecutive years in 2003, 2004 and 2005 by the National Consumers Research Council. Aside from working at the practice and giving public seminars, Dr. Harley also is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Emory University; where she is also an affiliate doctor.
Education and Training
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
American Board of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- She Does Anti-Aging Seminars, Speaking on Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement -
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Emory University -
- National Consumers Research Council Top OB/GYN
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Brookdale Memorial Hospital, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Trustee of The Fulton-DeKalb Hospital Authority, Trustee of the Grady Memorial Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Being able to interact with patients and assess their changing needs. She enjoys helping patients transitionfrom preventive care and personalized medicine.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Music, Going on Medical Missions to Africa and the Caribbean
- Emory University Hospital at Midtown
Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, Georgia 30324Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bent-Harley
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- What Is Estarylla?
Estarylla is a combination hormone medication, which contains progestin (norgestimate) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is used to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting ovulation (release of an egg during a woman's menstrual period). It also prevents the sperm to reach the egg by making the vaginal...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342