Sharon A. Bent-Harley, MD, FACOG, FAAM, works at the Atlanta Women's Specialty Group in Georgia. Her clinicalinterests include Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysterectomy Alternatives, Bioequivalent Hormone Replacement Therapy, Preventive Health and Perimenopausal/Andropausal Medicine. For all that she has accomplished in her 26 years of practicing Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Anti-Aging Medicine she has been named one of the nation?s top OB/GYN for three consecutive years in 2003, 2004 and 2005 by the National Consumers Research Council. Aside from working at the practice and giving public seminars, Dr. Harley also is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Emory University; where she is also an affiliate doctor.
Education and Training
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
American Board of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Tylenol is appropriate for pregnancy at 22 weeks provided there are no other medical complications that contraindicate Tylenol. Dr. Sharon Harley READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- She Does Anti-Aging Seminars, Speaking on Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement -
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Emory University -
- National Consumers Research Council Top OB/GYN
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Brookdale Memorial Hospital, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Trustee of The Fulton-DeKalb Hospital Authority, Trustee of the Grady Memorial Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Being able to interact with patients and assess their changing needs. She enjoys helping patients transitionfrom preventive care and personalized medicine.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Music, Going on Medical Missions to Africa and the Caribbean
Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, Georgia 30324Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bent-Harley
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- What Causes HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a viral disease that can be passed and spread by a number of ways including sexual contact and childbirth if the pregnant mother is infected. HIV is a disease that destroys the body's immune system, and it is considered a sexually transmitted disease...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 JOHNSON FERRY ROAD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta GA 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.11975 MORRIS RD ALPHARETTA GA 30005