Jean S. Bonnet, MD, works at Hyde Park Health Associates in Mattapan, Massachusetts. At Hyde Park Dr. Bonnet specializes in Internal Medicine; more specifically in the Psycho, Social, Cultural, and Biological Origin of Disease and Research. With 23 years of experience, Dr. Bonnet proudly is the President of the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center; an organization aiming at looking disparity in health care, integration of ethnic minority physician in research and cultural / linguistic measure in the health care system. Prior to working at Hyde Park Dr. Bonnet served and helped many organizations in the community designed to strengthen and empower the health needs of the community. Dr. Bonnet is very involved in his field of medicine and is extremely passionate about his work; having been a founding member of the New Immigrant Community Health Empowerment (NICHE), the Center for Community Health Education and Research (CCHER), and the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center.
Education and Training
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking on Culturally Related Topics and Including AIDS and Cultural Medicine -
- Received an Award from the Multicultural AIDS Coalition and within the Community for his Contribution to Cultural Research
- Caritas Carney Hosp, Internal Medicine; Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Caritas Carney Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- President of the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center and the Hyde Park Health Associates, Multicultural AIDS Coalition
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Corrective Persistence, Commitment to Continuing Education, as well as his Community
Hobbies / Sports
- Sports, Following World Politics
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Carney Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.'s Practice location
Mattapan, Massachusetts 02126Get Direction
MATTAPAN, MA 02126Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonnet
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494
- Dr. Richard A. Brodie M.D.358 Harvard St Brookline MA 02446
- Dr. Karen Isselbacher MD140 Gould Street Needham Massachusetts 02494