Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.
Internist745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts, 02126
Jean S. Bonnet, MD, works at Hyde Park Health Associates in Mattapan, Massachusetts. At Hyde Park Dr. Bonnet specializes in Internal Medicine; more specifically in the Psycho, Social, Cultural, and Biological Origin of Disease and Research. With 23 years of experience, Dr. Bonnet proudly is the President of the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center; an organization aiming at looking disparity in health care, integration of ethnic minority physician in research and cultural / linguistic measure in the health care system. Prior to working at Hyde Park Dr. Bonnet served and helped many organizations in the community designed to strengthen and empower the health needs of the community. Dr. Bonnet is very involved in his field of medicine and is extremely passionate about his work; having been a founding member of the New Immigrant Community Health Empowerment (NICHE), the Center for Community Health Education and Research (CCHER), and the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center.
Education and Training
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking on Culturally Related Topics and Including AIDS and Cultural Medicine -
- Received an Award from the Multicultural AIDS Coalition and within the Community for his Contribution to Cultural Research
- Caritas Carney Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- President of the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center and the Hyde Park Health Associates, Multicultural AIDS Coalition
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Corrective Persistence, Commitment to Continuing Education, as well as his Community
Hobbies / Sports
- Sports, Following World Politics
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.'s Practice location
Mattapan, Massachusetts 02126Get Direction
MATTAPAN, MA 02126Get Direction
Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonnet
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Pablo Rengifo-Moreno M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 HAYDEN AVE LEXINGTON MA 02421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Daniela Capriles M.D.131 Old Rd To 9 Acre Cor Concord MA 01742
- Dr. Elad Anter M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459