Jean S. Bonnet, MD, works at Hyde Park Health Associates in Mattapan, Massachusetts. At Hyde Park Dr. Bonnet specializes in Internal Medicine; more specifically in the Psycho, Social, Cultural, and Biological Origin of Disease and Research. With 23 years of experience, Dr. Bonnet proudly is the President of the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center; an organization aiming at looking disparity in health care, integration of ethnic minority physician in research and cultural / linguistic measure in the health care system. Prior to working at Hyde Park Dr. Bonnet served and helped many organizations in the community designed to strengthen and empower the health needs of the community. Dr. Bonnet is very involved in his field of medicine and is extremely passionate about his work; having been a founding member of the New Immigrant Community Health Empowerment (NICHE), the Center for Community Health Education and Research (CCHER), and the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center.
Education and Training
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking on Culturally Related Topics and Including AIDS and Cultural Medicine -
- Received an Award from the Multicultural AIDS Coalition and within the Community for his Contribution to Cultural Research
- Caritas Carney Hosp, Internal Medicine; Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Caritas Carney Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- President of the Ethnicity and Disease Research Center and the Hyde Park Health Associates, Multicultural AIDS Coalition
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Corrective Persistence, Commitment to Continuing Education, as well as his Community
Hobbies / Sports
- Sports, Following World Politics
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.'s Practice location
Mattapan, Massachusetts 02126Get Direction
MATTAPAN, MA 02126Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonnet
- Smile to Look Younger!
Want a youthful appearance? Then just smile, or so says a new study. In one recent study, people guessed that people who were smiling in photos were younger than those who had neutral or angry expressions. This is another study which adds to the evidence that facial expression has an impact on the...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 HAYDEN AVE LEXINGTON MA 02421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.319 ALLSTON ST BRIGHTON MA 02135
- Dr. Richard A. Brodie M.D.358 Harvard St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Karen Isselbacher MD210 Bear Hill Rd Waltham MA 02451