Arthur Irving Bouier
Internist27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 27207 Lasher Rd. Sui Southfield Michigan Mi, 48034
Arthur Irving Bouier, DO, FACOI, works at Providence Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. For the past 33 years, Dr. Bouier has been specializing in geriatrics and osteopathic medicine. Having a board certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine amongst many hours of education in the field, Dr. Bouier is an asset to the faculty at Providence. eHealthcare recognized Providence with a Leadership Award in 2011. As well as working at the hospital, Dr. Bouier is affiliated with the Detroit Medical Center and does Local Public Speaking.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Detroit Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and his Teaching Ability
Hobbies / Sports
- Physical Fitness, Online Reading, Traveling
Arthur Irving Bouier's Practice location
Southfield Michigan, Mi 48034Get Direction
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Ronaldo Supena611 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD26454 Woodward Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.26366 Cecile St Dearborn Heights Michigan 48127
- Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD2191 South Boulevard Auburn Hills Michigan 48326