Jeffrey W. Tocci, DDS, maintains a position and a practice, Tocci Dental, in Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts. Prior to working at his practice, Dr. Tocci was an Associate Clinical Professor atTufts University School of Dental Medicine until 2001; where he completed his residencyon Temporomandibular Joint as well. With 27 years of experience, Dr. Tocci has remained dedicatedand active inhismedical field; being a member to multiple associations such as Massachusetts Dental Society, American College of Dentists inOral Cancer, and American College of Oral Implantology. Dr. Tocci attributes his success to hard work, staying up to date, and continuing his education.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate Professor at Tufts University from 1991-2001 -
- Tufts University
- Harvard University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics, Academy Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of Osseointegration
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Staying Up to Date, and Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Golfing, Skiing, Tennis, Coaches Youth Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey W. Tocci DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey W. Tocci DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey W. Tocci DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. Gregory M. Wu DMD133 Littleton Road Westford Massachusetts 01886
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Mukunda Dogiparthi DMD319 Lynnway Lynn MA 01901
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.21 Totman St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.36 Chauncy St Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Dr. Selim C Alptekin D.M.D.214 main str Ashland Ma 01721