Prakash V. Kulkarni, MD, is a retired anesthesiologist from Jefferson Anesthesiologist Associates in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. During his career, Dr. Kulkarni also served Thomas Jefferson University and Methodist Hospitals. His education originating from India, Dr. Kulkarni came to the United States for a combined residency at Henry Ford Hospital. A member of the esteemed American Society of Anesthesiologists, Dr. Kulkarni has made his mark in the United States over a 37 year career.
Education and Training
BJ Medical College
American Board of Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
Articles and Publications
- Has published articles and books
What do you attribute your success to?
Passion for the Medical Field, Patient Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Writing, Reading, Traveling
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Prakash V. Kulkarni's Practice location
Robbinsville, New Jersey 8691Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Prakash V. Kulkarni | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Prakash V. Kulkarni's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Summer Heat and Humidity Affect Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is mostly known for the pain, fatigue and discomfort it causes a person, and several factors can increase the risk of having it or increase the pain. Many patients have reported that being exposed to different kinds of weather makes them feel more pain. For example, being outside on a...
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Steven M. Lasker29 Empire Lane Lakewood Township New Jersey 8701
- Dr. Adam Sackstein M.D.2271 Highway 33 Hamilton New Jersey 8690
- Dr. Sharon Worosilo MD49 Veronica Ave Somerset NJ 08873
- Dr. Amit Poonia M.D.26 Throckmorton Ln Old Bridge NJ 08857
- Dr. Mitchel B Sosis MD1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Trenton NJ 08690
- Dr. Omar Awan MD120 Madison Ave Mount Holly NJ 08060