Dr. Tannaz Armaghany M.D.
Internist1501 Kings Highway Shreveport Louisiana, 71106
Tannaz Armaghany, MD, is the Medical Director of the gastrointestinal medical oncology unit of the Feist-Weiller Cancer Center in Shreveport, Louisiana. The Center is directly connected to Louisiana State University Health Shreveport. Following an education in Iran, Dr. Armaghany went on to specialize in hematology-oncology and its relationship to the digestive system.
Education and Training
Islamic Azad University Medical School
Islamic Azad University 1996
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local speaking -
- Breast Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society of Hematology, Louisiana State Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Perseverance, Setting Goals, Family Support
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Tannaz Armaghany M.D.'s Practice location
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Houston, TX 77042Get Direction
Dr. Tannaz Armaghany M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Armaghany
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- Dr. Charles Alfred Powers MD2400 Hospital Dr Bossier City LA 71111
- Dr. Susan Marie Seiler-smith MD2508 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport LA 71118
- Dr. Gary Dean Williams MD2520 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport LA 71118
- Dr. Seborn Enloe Woods MD8001 Youree Dr Shreveport LA 71115
- Dr. Paul Stuart Wilson MD8001 Youree Dr Shreveport LA 71115
- Dr. Ishak Mansi M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103