OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1004 Carondelet Drive Suite #460 Kansas City Missouri, 64114
Becky Graham, DO, FACOOG, works as an osteopathic obstetrician and gynecologist at Women's Care Connection in Kansas City, Montana.ï¿½ As well asï¿½working at the practice, Dr. Graham does local precepting to students and her community about sex education, promoting abstinence.ï¿½ She also is a published author, in the journal of reproductive medicine, based off of her research.ï¿½ When Dr. Graham is not working at Women's Care Connection, she could be found working at St. Joseph's Medical Center or theï¿½Menorah Medical Center.ï¿½ Over a decade of experience in the field, Dr. Graham has remained active in obstetrics and gynecology by being an esteemed member of many associations such as the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Education and Training
Northwestern Oklahoma State University-Bachelor of Arts Degree
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Precepts Students and Talks to the Community giving, Worth the Wait, Talks and Sex Education Locally -
- Lane Medical Center-Internship (Chief Intern.)
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University-Masters Degree in Education, University of Health Sciences-College of Osteopathic Medicine-Medical Degree, Park
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association
Articles and Publications
- Pregnancy in Turner's Mosarism: A Case Study, in the Journal of Reproductive Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
Caring for Patients, Treating them like People not Patients, Having a Holistic Approach to OBGYN Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing Softball, a Member of the United Methodist Church of Cursillo
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal
|License State Code:||MO|
Becky Graham's Practice location
Kansas City, Missouri 64114Get Direction
CHARLESTON, MO 63834Get Direction
Jackson, MO 63755Get Direction
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Gynecologist
Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the functions and diseases of the female reproductive system. Regular gynecological checkups can help adolescent girls and women against certain diseases and cancers, including the early detection and treatment of illnesses. Gynecological care is...
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
Similar OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Karen Florio222 Northeast Landings Court Lees Summit' Missouri 64064
- Dr. Alexander G. Capelli MD1000 SW BLUE PKWY LEES SUMMIT MO 64063
- Dr. Quanita Jamelle Crable MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Abigail Proffer M.D.7440 W. FRONTAGE ROAD MERRIAM KS 66203
- Dr. Analuina Estrada M.D.20375 W 151st St Olathe KS 66061
- Dr. Charles W Butrick M.D.6730 W 121ST ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66209