Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.
Pediatrician121 Old Solomans Island Road Annapolis Maryland, 21401
Kenneth Michael Hoffman, MD, practices at Chesapeake Pediatrics, in Annapolis, Maryland. Working there since 1975, he previously served the United States Navy as Chief of Pediatrics in Pensacola, Florida. He also serves the Maryland University Hospital for Children, where he is an Associate Staff Member, as well as Anne Arundel Medical Center. In 2012, Dr. Hoffman was voted one of Chesapeake's Family Favorite Doctors. He loves lecturing to new parents about newborn care.
Education and Training
University of Maryland
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1979
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Lectures at Hospital for Moms and Dads on Newborn Care -
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Opiate Dependence
- University of Maryland
Articles and Publications
- 2 Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Getting Along Well with People and his Good Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Makes Videos, Toy Trains, Remote Control Airplanes
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Annapolis, Maryland 21401Get Direction
CLINTON, MD 20735Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoffman
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Dr. Asek Nelson Makia M.D.10274 Lake Arbor Way Bowie MD 20721
- Dr. Kennon Harris M.D.224 MAYO RD EDGEWATER MD 21037
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.2629 Riva Rd Annapolis MD 21401
- Dr. Lloyd M. Charles, Jr. MD9662 Pennsylvania Avenue Upper Marlboro Maryland 20772
- Dr. Farhad Aliabadi M.D.2225 Defense Hwy Crofton MD 21114