Kenneth Michael Hoffman, MD, practices at Chesapeake Pediatrics, in Annapolis, Maryland. Working there since 1975, he previously served the United States Navy as Chief of Pediatrics in Pensacola, Florida. He also serves the Maryland University Hospital for Children, where he is an Associate Staff Member, as well as Anne Arundel Medical Center. In 2012, Dr. Hoffman was voted one of Chesapeake's Family Favorite Doctors. He loves lecturing to new parents about newborn care.
Education and Training
University of Maryland
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1979
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Lectures at Hospital for Moms and Dads on Newborn Care -
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Opiate Dependence
- University of Maryland (Chief Resident)
- University of Maryland
Articles and Publications
- 2 Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Getting Along Well with People and his Good Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Makes Videos, Toy Trains, Remote Control Airplanes
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Annapolis, Maryland 21401Get Direction
CLINTON, MD 20735Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoffman
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Kennon Harris M.D.224 MAYO RD EDGEWATER MD 21037
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.2629 Riva Rd Annapolis MD 21401
- Dr. Lloyd M. Charles, Jr. MD9662 Pennsylvania Avenue Upper Marlboro Maryland 20772
- Dr. Farhad Aliabadi M.D.2225 Defense Hwy Crofton MD 21114
- Dr. Steven F. Brown M.D.9811 MALLARD DR LAUREL MD 20708