Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.
Pediatrician9006 WOODYARD RD CLINTON MD, 20735
Kenneth Michael Hoffman, MD, practices at Chesapeake Pediatrics, in Annapolis, Maryland. Working there since 1975, he previously served the United States Navy as Chief of Pediatrics in Pensacola, Florida. He also serves the Maryland University Hospital for Children, where he is an Associate Staff Member, as well as Anne Arundel Medical Center. In 2012, Dr. Hoffman was voted one of Chesapeake's Family Favorite Doctors. He loves lecturing to new parents about newborn care.
Education and Training
University of Maryland
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1979
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Lectures at Hospital for Moms and Dads on Newborn Care -
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Opiate Dependence
- University of Maryland (Chief Resident)
- University of Maryland
Articles and Publications
- 2 Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Getting Along Well with People and his Good Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Makes Videos, Toy Trains, Remote Control Airplanes
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Annapolis, Maryland 21401Get Direction
CLINTON, MD 20735Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoffman
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Dr. Vigila Constance Harris MD FAAP9135 Piscataway Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Josephine Vergara M.D.7503 Surratts Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Adelaide W During MD9015 Woodyard Road Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Giselle Tricia Burnett M.D.7503 SURRATTS RD CLINTON MD 20735
- Dr. Kermit O Simrel Other9015 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Ndidi R. Agholor M.D.7503 Surratts Rd Clinton MD 20735