Dr. Joseph Angelo MD
Internist208 Plumtree Road Suite D Bel Air Maryland, 21015
Joseph Angelo, MD, maintains his own private practice in Bel Air, Maryland. At his practice, Dr. Angelo has special interest in cardiology and divertology.
Education and Training
Madurai Medical College
Madurai Med Coll- Madurai Univ- Madurai- Tn- India 1990
Madurai Kamaraj University 1988
Madurai Medical College 1991
Board Eligible- American Board of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- High Cholesterol
- Torn Meniscus
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Madurai Medical College Teaching Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Compassion, Dedication, and Putting Patient Care First
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing Cricket, Photography: Dr. Angelo interests also are in Canadian Live Television for Health Questions
Favorite professional publications
- Up to Date, New England Medical Journal
Dr. Joseph Angelo MD's Practice location
Bel Air, Maryland 21015Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Angelo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Angelo
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Dr. Karl Aaron Spector MD2014 Tollgate Rd Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Maria-jeorga Peters M.D.104 Plumtree Rd Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Nkiruka Udeka Arene M.D.2012 S TOLLGATE RD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Dr. Susan Rubinstein M.D.2014 S Tollgate Rd Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Sriram H. Balasubramanian M.D.2021b Emmorton Road Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Jorge Acevedo-vila M.D.104 Plumtree Rd Bel Air MD 21015