M. Samm Pryce
Oncologist | Medical Oncology2190 South State Street Ann Arbor Michigan, 48104
M. Samm Pryce, NMD, MIFHI, works as a doctor of naturopathic medicine at her own practice, Balanced Integration, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Prior to serving patients at her private practice, Dr. Pryce was involved with many associations and foundations; as well as joining the clinical team at The D’Adamo Clinic and completed an 18 month residency with Dr. Peter D’Adamo (Author of the New York Times Best Seller- Eat Right For Your Blood Type). Now she sits on the Medical Advisory Board to BinVita, Global Missions for Keystone Community Church, Social Committee and co-chair for 9-holers for Travis Pointe Country Club, President of the General Advisory Board to Circle of Love in Atlanta, GA, Director of Ways and Means for Saline Area Soccer Association, and is the Director of Naturopathic Professional Affairs for the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
Education and Training
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
MIFHI (Masters of the Institute for Human Individuality)
Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
M. Samm Pryce's Expert Contributions
Is constipation normal with chemotherapy?
Yes. Many chemo drugs have the side effect of constipation or the opposite diarrhea. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking for Peers and for Patient Educational Purposes -
Professional Society Memberships
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Michigan Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
Being Honest and Available to her Patients and Working with them on their Journey Towards Health
Goes on Annual Medical Missions to Guatamala
Hobbies / Sports
- Annual Medical Missions, Golf, Skiing, Mahjong, Bridge, Scuba Diving
Favorite professional publications
- Alternative Medicine Review, Naturopathic Doctors News and Reviews
M. Samm Pryce's Practice location
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104Get Direction
- The Most Misunderstood Myths about Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancers. It occurs mostly in women, although men can also get it. Getting diagnosed with breast cancer can be both frightening and overwhelming. Many of the known risk factors, such as age and genetics, are simply beyond our control. This is why myths...
- New Combination Therapy for Hodgkin's Lymphoma Shows Promising Results
While there are several different types of Hodgkin’s lymphoma, more than 80% of cases of diagnosed lymphoma are non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Patients with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma typically receive radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or combinations of the two. Stem cell or bone marrow transplantations...
- Cancer Answers: Is There a Screening Test for Ovarian Cancer?
Symptoms of ovarian cancer do not present themselves within early stages and in most cases, ovarian cancer is not detected during routine pelvic examinations.For this reason, most women with ovarian cancer are diagnosed at an advanced stage – stage III or stage IV – at which case the cancer...
- Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy Proves to Have Low Risk of Cancer Recurrence
One breast cancer treatment choice that has gained some traction in terms of preventing cancer recurrence is the nipple-sparing mastectomy. What is a nipple-sparing mastectomy? How does it differ from a regular mastectomy? For many, getting invasive treatment for breast cancer is intimidating,...
- Cancers that Cause Blood in the Urine (Hematuria)
The presence of blood in the urine may be accompanied by pain during urination or it could also be painless. A painless hematuria may be caused by various health conditions such as cancers.Blood in the UrineThe presence of blood in the urine, may it be microscopic or gross, means something is wrong...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Dr. Massimo Arcerito MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Clara Hwang M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Dr. Oleg Krijanovski MD, PHD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Yasser Khaled MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Christopher D Lao MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Max S Wicha MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109