Dr. Henry Aidoo Boateng M.D.
Orthopedist500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania, 17078
Henry Aidoo Boateng, MD, practices at the Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute in Hershey, Pennsylvania. He specializes in orthopedic trauma, with research interests in pelvic fractures and poly-trauma aka multiple traumas in one person. Fellowship trained at Brigham and Woman's Hospital, Dr. Boateng also serves Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine as an assistant professor. He is also the author of an article on bilateral hemi fracture.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine
Georgetown University School of Medicine 2003
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State -
- Lectures through the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons -
- Femur Fracture
- Broken Ankle
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (Orthopedic Trauma)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Orthopedic Trauma Association
What do you attribute your success to?
His Great Teachers and Mentors, Strong Family Support
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Henry Aidoo Boateng M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17078Get Direction
HERSHEY, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Henry Aidoo Boateng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boateng
- The Function of Joints
Skeletal systemOur musculoskeletal system is made of muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, and bursae. When impulse stimulates, the muscles contract and these muscles are attached to the ligaments. Most of the skeletal system is made of bones and cartilage. The cartilage or ligaments are...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Dr. Steven M. DeLuca D.O.3399 TRINDLE RD CAMP HILL PA 17011
- Dr. Vagmin P. Vora M.D.1842 GRAMERCY PL HUMMELSTOWN PA 17036
- Dr. Clifton Hancock M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Raymond Edward Dahl D.O.3399 TRINDLE RD CAMP HILL PA 17011
- Dr. Amanda L. Walker M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jason G. Dalling M.D.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033