Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine415 Nighthawk Court Sugarland Texas, 77478
Innad Husaini, MD, works at Memorial Rehabilitation Inc. in Houston, Texas. With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Husaini has specific expertise in ophthalmology and neurology. As well as working at Memorial, Dr. Husaini works at other local hospitals in the Houston, Texas area. He has done research on ophthalmology and has published his studies over the years. The success and acheivements in his career have come from, he says, is from his home country, Syria, his colleagues, and his professors.
Education and Training
University of Mosul
American Board of Ophthalmology
Board Eligible in Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School, Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Academy of Neurology, Texas Medical Association, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Research on Ophthalmology
What do you attribute your success to?
His Country, Colleagues, and Professors
Innad Husaini's Practice location
Sugarland, Texas 77478Get Direction
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue
Multiple sclerosis is a poorly understood autoimmune disease with a variety of symptoms, not all of which are felt by every person. Perhaps the most common symptom of MS is fatigue, and even that does not affect everyone equally.Tiredness and lassitudeFatigue can manifest itself either mentally or...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- Dr. Randall Wright MD6560 FANNIN ST STE 802 HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Arafat Hashwani M.D.15200 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77478
- Dr. Kazim Sheikh M.D.6431 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Pamela Y Blake MD1801 North Loop W Houston TX 77008