Dr. Parisa Khalili boroojeni is a pathologist practicing in LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Khalili boroojeni is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Khalili boroojeni can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Khalili boroojeni may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Parisa Khalili boroojeni's Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Parisa Khalili boroojeni's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Kristin Alexis Olson MDUnm Hospital Pathology Anatomic Clinical Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Bruce Todd Burks M.D1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Jennifer Jastram-belcher MDUnm Hospital Pathology Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Mohammed Ali Vasef MD2211 Lomas Ne Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Audrey Sato D.O.MSC08 4640 1 UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131
- Dr. Julie Kim Gober-wilcox M.D.1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131