Wendy M. Croll Halpern, DMD, works at Gentle Dental out of Haverford Pennsylvania. A Diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology, Dr. Halpern specializes in treating the structures around a tooth, including the gums and other areas. Her goal is to teach patients how peridontal health and healthy gums can affect the health of their entire body. Currently, she is serving the Academy of Osseointegration as the vice President of the Research Submission Committee.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Dentist, Main Line Today, 2011-2012
- Dental Implant Training and Certificate in Periodontics - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology, Academy of Osseointegration, Pennsylvania Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Designing Jewelry, Yoga, Running, Family Time
Favorite professional publications
- International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
Wendy M. Croll Halpern's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Wendy M. Croll Halpern | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Wendy M. Croll Halpern's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- What Does it Mean to be an Extrovert or Introvert?
Definition of ExtrovertThere has been a lot of confusion on what really characterizes an extrovert. It has become a problem for anyone to really tell whether he or she is an extrovert or not. This has got some people confused about who they really are to an extent that they find it hard to make...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Miriam Ting DMD, BDS, MS 250 W Lancaster Ave Paoli Pennsylvania 19301
- Dr. Barry P. Levin DMD 7848 Old York Road Elkins Park Pennsyvlania 19027
- Dr. Andrew B Diamond DMD, MS 2300 Computer Avenue Willow Grove Pennsylvania 19090
- Robert M. Benedon D.M.D. 1878 Marlton Pike E Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. David R Edenbaum DMD 1307 White Horse Road Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS 6100 Westchester Park Drive College Park MD 20740