Roy A. Ragge, DMD, has a private practice in Warwick, Rhode Island. The practice focuses on all aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry, including implants and periodontics. Growing up in South America, Dr. Ragge had a desire to reach out to the Spanish communities on Rhode Island. Dr. Ragge has also has numerous hours of continuing education, including graduation from the Pankey Institute, Kramer Institute, and Doyle Orthodontic Seminars. His practice was voted by Rhode Island Monthly magazine as a Top Dentist in 2011, and also received the Best Smile in Rhode Island distinction in 2001.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doc, 2011-2012
- Top Dentist, Rhode Island Monthly, 2011
- General Dental Care
- Cosemtic Dentistry
- Whitening (incl. Zoom)
- Root Canal Treatment
- Crown And Bridge Restorations
- Graduated from Kramer's Institute, Pankey Institute and Doyle Orthodontic Seminars
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Christian Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Having Good Mentors and Education, Keeping up with New Technologies
Hobbies / Sports
- Watersports, Skiing, Scuba Diving, Sailing
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal
Dr. Roy A. Ragge DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Roy A. Ragge DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Roy A. Ragge DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ragge
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D. 24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Jairahadeep Singh 255 Promenade St Providence Rhode Island 02908
- Phillip M. Robitaille 1188 County St Somerset Massachusetts 02726
- Dr. Joseph P. Matrullo DMD 1280 Park Ave Cranston RI 02910
- Dr. Candida Castillo DMD, 2148 Mineral Spring Avenue North Providence RI 02911
- Dr. James Michael Phelan D.M.D. 3 Howarth Ave Attleboro MA 02703