Dr. Sandra Schultz MD
Surgeon1038 Xray Drive Gastonia North Carolina, 28054
Expertise in diagnosis and treament of breast disease as well as high risk hereditary breast patients. She provides in office ultrasound, breast biopsy, genetic testing and has a procedure room for minor surgeries. Dr. Schultz maintian an acitve interest in surgical advances for breast treament including oncoplastic surgery, stereotactic core biopsy, nipple sparing mastectomy and partial breast irradiation devices.
Education and Training
University of Wisconsin
American Board of Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local public Speaking -
- Breast and General Surgery
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Breast Disease, American Society of Breast Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
taking time to know my patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Jogging
Favorite professional publications
- Breast Diseases, Quarterly Yearbook
Dr. Sandra Schultz MD's Practice location
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054Get Direction
GASTONIA, NC 28054Get Direction
Dr. Sandra Schultz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schultz
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Paul Chandler MD2630 E 7TH ST CHARLOTTE NC 28204
- Dr. Thomas L Novick M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Obinna Nnaemeka Eruchalu MD485 N WENDOVER RD CHARLOTTE NC 28211
- Ryan Swan1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Leslie T Webster M.D.10512 Park Road Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Nicholas W Clavin MD1025 Morehead Medical Dr Charlotte NC 28204