Dr. David Eisenhauer is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Carson City, Nevada. Dr. Eisenhauer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Eisenhauer tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Board Eligible- Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaks in Community on Upper Extremity Topics -
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center (Combined Orthopedic Surgery)
- BG Trauma Hospital; Florida Orthopedic Institute/Tampa General Hospital (Hand, Upper Extremity, Microsurgery); North Shore Hospital (Shoulder, Elbow, Upper Extremity)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, American Osteopathic Association, Arthroscopy Association of North America
What do you attribute your success to?
Quality of Training in his Fellowships
Hobbies / Sports
- Outdoors, Skiing, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- Orth Journal, Journal of Hand Surgery
Dr. David E. Eisenhauer D.O.'s Practice location
Carson City, Nevada 89705Get Direction
JOPLIN, MO 64804Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33637Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David E. Eisenhauer D.O. | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David E. Eisenhauer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Walls MD755 N Roop St Carson City NV 89701
- Dr. Zachary A. Child MD2170 SOUTH AVE SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 96150
- Dr. Paul J Fry M.D.1520 Virginia Ranch Rd Gardnerville NV 89410
- Dr. Jeffrey R Cummings M.D.973 Mica Dr Carson City NV 89705
- Dr. William Hershel Cottrell MD1139 3rd St South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
- Dr. Michael F. Fry M.D.973 Mica Dr Carson City NV 89705