Dr. David E. Eisenhauer D.O.
Orthopedist973 Mica Drive Suite 201 Carson City Nevada, 89705
Dr. David Eisenhauer is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Carson City, Nevada. Dr. Eisenhauer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Eisenhauer tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Board Eligible- Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaks in Community on Upper Extremity Topics -
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center (Combined Orthopedic Surgery)
- BG Trauma Hospital; Florida Orthopedic Institute/Tampa General Hospital (Hand, Upper Extremity, Microsurgery); North Shore Hospital (Shoulder, Elbow, Upper Extremity)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, American Osteopathic Association, Arthroscopy Association of North America
What do you attribute your success to?
Quality of Training in his Fellowships
Hobbies / Sports
- Outdoors, Skiing, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- Orth Journal, Journal of Hand Surgery
Dr. David E. Eisenhauer D.O.'s Practice location
Carson City, Nevada 89705Get Direction
JOPLIN, MO 64804Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33637Get Direction
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Dr. Zachary A. Child MD2170 SOUTH AVE SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 96150
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Walls MD755 N Roop St Carson City NV 89701
- Dr. Paul J Fry M.D.1520 Virginia Ranch Rd Gardnerville NV 89410
- Dr. Paul Williams Phillips M.D.1524 Us Hwy 395 Gardnerville NV 89410
- Richard D Long MD INC1000 N Division St Carson City NV 89703
- Dr. William Hershel Cottrell MD1139 3rd St South Lake Tahoe CA 96150