Nancy Davis, MD, works at Aurora Medical Group in Greenbay, Wisconsin. She specializes in the treatment of various cancers of the urinary tract and reproductive organs. With a background treating cancers of these areas and blood disorders as well, Dr. Davis believes in a multi-disciplinary treatment. Together with other doctors at Aurora, the practice has earned the distinction of 60 staff members being featured in M Magazine's "Best Doctors" recognition issue. Dr. Davis is also on staff at several of Aurora's other hospitals, including the Memorial Medical Center in Sheboygan.
Education and Training
University of Chicago
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Internal Medicine
- University of Chicago Hospitals (Internal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Alpha Omega Alpha
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Travel, Music
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Clinical Oncology
Dr. Nancy Davis MD's Practice location
Greenbay, Wisconsin 54308Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nancy Davis MD | Oncologist | Medical Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nancy Davis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Leukemia
Leukemia is defined as the cancer of blood or bone marrow which is responsible for the production of blood cells. A person who has leukemia generally suffers from an abnormal production of blood cells specially leukocytes, also known as white blood cells, that are responsible to protect the body...
- Revealing your Breast Cancer Diagnosis to Your Loved Ones
Finding out that you have cancer is probably one of the worst things to happen to a person. The news of any illness is very discomforting news. However, the word cancer alone holds a great deal of power if you will. In terms of diseases based on common knowledge, cancer is at the top of the worst....
- The Different Stages of Liver Cancer
Staging liver cancer is a procedure which aims to describe where your cancer is located, where it has spread to, and if it has affected other body parts or organs. Staging liver cancer is very important since it helps in determining the prognosis of your cancer and the most suitable treatment option...
- Everything You Need to Know About Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy is the process by which certain biological methods are employed to strengthen the immune system. Mostly, it is used for patients with cancer to help them prevent or beat the disease. The immune system is composed of white blood cells which work in connection with the lymph system to...
- Estrogen Modulator for Breast Cancer
Hormone Receptor Breast CancerThere are certain types of breast cancer that are mostly affected by the hormones that are produced by the body. They are known as ER positive and PR positive breast cancer cells. These cells have receptors that are attached to the estrogen in the body. This estrogen...
- FDA Approves Breakthrough Gene Therapy Treatment for Lymphoma
Researchers have been working around the clock to find new and improved treatments for different cancers. Drugs, experiments, natural remedies, and more treatment options have been heavily explored in the search for a cure. Recently a new form of treatment has been developed by researchers that...
- Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Michael Norbert Neuss M.D.2220 Pierce Avenue, Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Vandana Gupta Abramson MD2220 Pierce Ave Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Adetola A Kassim MD2665 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Jordan Berlin MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Ashley Elizabeth Frith MD2601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232