Dr. Ma. Lourdes de Asis practices Allergy and Immunology care in Westwood, New Jersey. Dr. de Asis specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. de Asis provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of the Philippines
American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking for Peers and for Patient Education -
- Mailman School of Public Health
Professional Society Memberships
- International Association of Filipino Allergists and Immunologists
Articles and Publications
- 13 Published Works
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Good Luck
- Nyack Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis's Practice location
Westwood, New Jersey 7675Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- What are the Possible Side Effects of Methylprednisolone?
Methylprednisolone is a common drug that is recommended for a number of conditions like arthritis, blood-related problems, allergies, cancers, eye conditions, and various other medical conditions. Methylprednisolone helps in reducing the response of the immune system of the body to various triggers...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD200 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. Audrey Weissman M.D.59-10 Junction Blvd. Elmhurst New York 11373
- Dr. Morris Nejat M.D.116 E 36th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.150 Broadway New York NY 10038