Dr. Ma. Lourdes de Asis practices Allergy and Immunology care in Westwood, New Jersey. Dr. de Asis specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. de Asis provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of the Philippines
American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking for Peers and for Patient Education -
- Mailman School of Public Health
Professional Society Memberships
- International Association of Filipino Allergists and Immunologists
Articles and Publications
- 13 Published Works
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Good Luck
- Nyack Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis's Practice location
Westwood, New Jersey 7675 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D. 30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD 200 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. Audrey Michelle Weissman M.D. 59-10 Junction Blvd. Elmhurst New York 11373
- Dr. Morris Nejat M.D. 116 E 36th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D. 150 Broadway New York NY 10038
- Mr. Dean Cory Mitchell MD 57 W 57th St New York NY 10019