James R. Corcoran, DDS, Diplomate ABE, works at Pinehurst Endodontics, in North Carolina. He has held this position since coming to the practice in 2008. As an endodontic specialist, Dr. Corcoran treats the pulp and structures surrounding the teeth. The most common procedure performed in this area is usually root canal; they also treat cracked teeth and trauma to the teeth due to injury. Dr. Corcoran has 1 year worth of advanced general dentistry study, including an endodontics residency at Fort Bragg Military Base in North Carolina.
Education and Training
University of Mississippi
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Professional Society Memberships
- International Association of Dental Traumatology, American Dental Association, American Association of Endodontists, American Board of Endodontics, College of Diplomates, Southeastern Endodontic Association, North Carolina Dental Society, Tar Heel Endodontic Association, Lee County Dental Society, Sandhills Symposium
Articles and Publications
- Has been published
What do you attribute your success to?
Education, Family Support
Hobbies / Sports
- Family time, Running, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Endodontics
Dr. James R. Corcoran DDS's Practice location
Pinehurst, North Carolina 28374Get Direction
FORT CAMPBELL, KY 42223Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James R. Corcoran DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James R. Corcoran DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Dr. Amanda Grimshaw DSS1902 North Sandhills Blvd Aberdeen NC 28315
- Dr. John F. Ceraso DMD125 Murray Hill Rd Southern Pines NC 28387
- Dr. Christine Pirozzolo Gatti D.D.S.908 N Sandhills Blvd Aberdeen NC 28315
- Dr. Eric James Roman D.D.S.5075 Morganton Rd Fayetteville NC 28314
- Joseph M Skladany DDS10 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Clement Dudley Monroe DDS12 Regional Dr Pinehurst NC 28374