Katherine S. Pak, DDS, works at Ayrsley Family Dentistry in Charlotte, North Carolina. As the certified founder of the practice, Dr. Pak works with her dental team to provide a variety of cosmetic and general dentistry services. An advocate of continuing education, Dr. Pak is also a graduate of the Pankey Institute, and is Invisalign and CEREC certified. In her spare time, Dr. Pak works with the North Carolina Baptist Men's Dental bus, a program designed to provide services for those who cannot afford excellent dental care.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dr. Raymond Rucker Scholarship, Creighton University School of Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, South Charlotte Study Club, Seattle Study Club, North Carolina Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Being Surrounded by Good People, she has the Will and Dedication to her Profession to Learn and Continue her Education
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Town, The Compendium
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Katherine S. Pak D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Katherine S. Pak D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Katherine S. Pak D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pak
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS 8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. Joseph C. Duncan DDS 215 Gilead Road Huntersville North Carolina 28078
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS 7322 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D. 4605 Oleander Drive Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577
- Dr. Christopher Latham Phelps D.M.D. 510 W John St Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Smita S Warrier DMD 16143 Lancaster Highway Charlotte NC 28277