Katherine S. Pak, DDS, works at Ayrsley Family Dentistry in Charlotte, North Carolina. As the certified founder of the practice, Dr. Pak works with her dental team to provide a variety of cosmetic and general dentistry services. An advocate of continuing education, Dr. Pak is also a graduate of the Pankey Institute, and is Invisalign and CEREC certified. In her spare time, Dr. Pak works with the North Carolina Baptist Men's Dental bus, a program designed to provide services for those who cannot afford excellent dental care.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dr. Raymond Rucker Scholarship, Creighton University School of Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, South Charlotte Study Club, Seattle Study Club, North Carolina Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Being Surrounded by Good People, she has the Will and Dedication to her Profession to Learn and Continue her Education
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Town, The Compendium
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Katherine S. Pak D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Katherine S. Pak D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Katherine S. Pak D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pak
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS 8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. Stacey Alston Other 3211 Eastway Dr Charlotte NC 28205
- Richard Dunning 2924 East Franklin Blvd Gastonia NC 28056
- Dr. Cedrick Brown McDonald DDS 9787 Charlotte Highway Indian Land South Carolina 29707
- Dr. Joseph C. Duncan DDS 215 Gilead Rd Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS 7322 Matthews Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227