Dr. Bruce Winter DDS
Dentist5323 West Hampton Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin, 53218
Dr. Bruce Winter is a Dentist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Winter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Marquette University / School of Dentistry DDS 1982
Dr. Bruce Winter DDS's Expert Contributions
How long does it take to fill two cavities?
Great question. Teeth can have very small cavities on the chewing surface or require rebuilding of a moderate or large amount of missing tooth. To fill 2 small cavities, it might take 15 minutes, and to reconstruct 2 large cavities, it might take an hour or more. I hope this helps. Best, Dr. Richard Winter READ MORE
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dental Crowns
- Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Sinus Augmentation
- Smile Makeover
- Reconstructive Dentistry
- Bone Loss
- Bone Grafting
- Root Canal
- Implant Bridges
- Full Mouth Rehabiliation With Implants
- Snap On Dentures
- Implant Overdentures
- Implant Bar Overdentures
- Hybrid Implant Dentures
- Zirconia Implant Bridges
- Gum Disease
- Gum And Bone Disease
- Dental Implants
- One Day Implants
- Mini Implants
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Wisconsin Dental Association
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
- Professional Member Chicago Dental Society
- Professional Member International Congres of Oral Implantologists
- Professional Member American Academy of Implant Dentists
- Professional Member American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentists
- Professional Member International College of Dentists
- Professional Member Acedemy of Dentistry International
Experience & Accolades
- DDS1982 - 2014Hampton Dental AssociatesPresident and CEO
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, Wisconsin Dental Association, Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Treating his Patients like Family. He is a third generation dentist.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Bruce Winter DDS's Practice location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53218Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53218Get Direction
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Michael J. Hansen DDSN57W6296 Center St Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Susan Chmiel DDS7400 W Rawson Ave Franklin WI 53132
- Dr. Snehal D. Pingle DMD745 Gatehouse Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- Russell D. Dunkel DDS4154 S 108th St Milwaukee WI 53228
- Dr. Robin A. Gorman DDS6101 W Vliet St Milwaukee WI 53213
- Dr. Michael Donohoo DDS7623 W Burleigh St Milwaukee WI 53222