Dr. Bruce Winter is a Dentist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Winter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Marquette University / School of Dentistry DDS 1982
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dental Crowns
- Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Sinus Augmentation
- Smile Makeover
- Reconstructive Dentistry
- Bone Loss
- Bone Grafting
- Root Canal
- Implant Bridges
- Full Mouth Rehabiliation With Implants
- Snap On Dentures
- Implant Overdentures
- Implant Bar Overdentures
- Hybrid Implant Dentures
- Zirconia Implant Bridges
- Gum Disease
- Gum And Bone Disease
- Dental Implants
- One Day Implants
- Mini Implants
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Wisconsin Dental Association
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
- Professional Member Chicago Dental Society
- Professional Member International Congres of Oral Implantologists
- Professional Member American Academy of Implant Dentists
- Professional Member American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentists
- Professional Member International College of Dentists
- Professional Member Acedemy of Dentistry International
Experience & Accolades
- DDS1982 - 2014Hampton Dental AssociatesPresident and CEO
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, Wisconsin Dental Association, Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Treating his Patients like Family. He is a third generation dentist.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Bruce Winter DDS's Practice location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53218Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53218Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bruce Winter DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bruce Winter DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Antonio G. Cigno DMD7940 W Layton Ave Milwaukee WI 53220
- Dr. Michael J. Hansen DDSN57W6296 Center St Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Snehal D. Pingle DMD745 Gatehouse Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- Russell D. Dunkel DDS4154 S 108th St Milwaukee WI 53228
- Dr. Michael Donohoo DDS7623 W Burleigh St Milwaukee WI 53222
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.1801 W Wisconsin Ave Rm 141 Milwaukee WI 53233