Cynthia D. Villasis, MD, is a neonatology specialist at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center and Nemours in Pennsylvania. Nemours is a leading pediatric healthcare system, with hospitals in 4 states. Dr. Villasis specializes in the treatment of newborns and the periods directly before and after childbirth. Fellowship trained in this specialty, Dr. Villasis also does well visits and immunizations for babies and children.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Mercy Catheterization Med Center 1976
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
The Help of her Family, Her Husband who is also a Physician and very Supportive of her, Her Colleagues and the Neonatology Director
Hobbies / Sports
- Ballroom Dancing, Tennis, Swimming
Favorite professional publications
- Clinical Perinatology, Neo Review
Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD's Practice location
Media, Pennsylvania 19063Get Direction
POMONA, NJ 08240Get Direction
Norristown, PA 19401Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1991 SPROUL RD BROOMALL PA 19008
- Dr. Nelson R. Santos MDNEMOURS PEDIATRICS ST. FRANCIS WILMINGTON DE 19805
- Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD504 White Horse Pike West Collingswood New Jersey 8107