Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon444 Merrick Road Suite 380 Lynbrook New York, 11563
Dr. Stewart Fox is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Lynbrook, New York. Dr. Fox specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Fox typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1972
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1972
American Board of Thoracic Surgery-Vascular Surgery
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2010
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Surgeon Award Given by South Nassau Hospital, New York Mercy Medical Center, and Franklin Hospital Medical Center
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Member Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Hershey Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons, American College of Chest Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Kayaking, Boating, Traveling
Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fox
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD13124 Rockaway Blvd South Ozone Park NY 11420
- Dr. Leonard Barrett M.D.2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Mr. Robert Swersky MD1201 Northern Blvd Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Bacchetta MD161 Ft. Washington Ave. New York NY 10032
- Dr. Lev Mark Khitin MD406 15TH ST BROOKLYN NY 11215