Juan Pablo Richiusa, MD, works at Metrowest Physician Services in Framingham, Massachusetts. He uses his knowledge of English, Spanish, and Portuguese to break the language barriers between physician and patient. He specializes in minimally invasive obstetric and gynecology procedures including laparoscopic hysterectomies and fibroid removal, among others. Dr. Richiusa is a native of Puerto Rico, where he went to medical school and completed his residency. He continues to teach residents from local schools, including Tufts University and Boston Medical School.
Education and Training
Ponce Medical School
Ponce Med School MD
Ponce Med School 2002
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches Residents from Tufts and Boston Medical School -
- St. Luke's Hospital (OBGYN)
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Cycling, Outdoors
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal, Gray Journal, Contemporary OBGYN
Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D.'s Practice location
Framingham, Massachusetts 01701Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33966Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Dr. Ruth C Fretts MD230 WORCESTER ST WELLESLEY MA 02481
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Promila Mathur72 Brook Lane Berlin Massachusetts 01503
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
- Dr. Alison E. Zimon M.D.300 BOYLSTON STREET NEWTON CORNER MA 02459