Wei Wang, MD, works at Psychiatric Care Associates PA in Englewood, New Jersey. The practice is a full-service psychiatric facility, treating with psychotherapy and other methods for a variety of mental disorders including school evaluations. Dr. Wang treats patients at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine where she is an assistant professor. In addition to treating patients at her practice, Dr. Wang also treats patients at Englewood Hospital and Holy Name Medical Center.
Education and Training
Tongji Medical Colllege
Tongji Medical University 1987
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine -
- Grand Rounds at Hospitals -
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Adult Psychiatry); Cornell Medical Center Westchester Division (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Medical Women's Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Interest in the field and helping her patients improve the quality of their lives.
Hobbies / Sports
- Writing, Singing, Family Life
Dr. Wei Wang M.D.'s Practice location
ENGLEWOOD, NJ 07631Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Wei Wang M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Wei Wang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Dr. Maurice Masse MD191 Linden Farms Rd Locust Valley New York 11560
- Dr. Helena Jasna Kukla MD120 North Main Street New City New York 10956
- Barbara Bartlick865 West End Avenue New York NY 10025
- Dr. Elena Bruck M.D.FIRST AVENUE AT 16TH STREET NEW YORK NY 10003
- Dr. Wilfrid Raby PH.D., M.D.175 Cedar Ln Teaneck NJ 07666
- Carly Snyder1125 Park Avenue New York New York 10128