Wei Wang, MD, works at Psychiatric Care Associates PA in Englewood, New Jersey. The practice is a full-service psychiatric facility, treating with psychotherapy and other methods for a variety of mental disorders including school evaluations. Dr. Wang treats patients at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine where she is an assistant professor. In addition to treating patients at her practice, Dr. Wang also treats patients at Englewood Hospital and Holy Name Medical Center.
Education and Training
Tongji Medical Colllege
Tongji Medical University 1987
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine -
- Grand Rounds at Hospitals -
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Adult Psychiatry); Cornell Medical Center Westchester Division (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Medical Women's Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Interest in the field and helping her patients improve the quality of their lives.
Hobbies / Sports
- Writing, Singing, Family Life
- Holy Name Medical Center
Dr. Wei Wang M.D.'s Practice location
ENGLEWOOD, NJ 07631Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Wei Wang M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Wei Wang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Can I Still Live a Normal Life If I have Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental condition, which affects how a person thinks, feels, and acts. A person affected by this condition may have a hard time distinguishing what is real and what is imaginary. A person could also be unresponsive or withdrawn and may have difficulty in expressing normal...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Dr. Maurice Masse MD7701 13th Ave Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Helena Jasna Kukla MD120 North Main Street New City New York 10956
- Barbara Bartlick865 West End Avenue New York NY 10025
- Ms. Esha Khoshnu M.D.570 Belleville Ave Belleville NJ 07109
- Dr. Elena Bruck M.D.80 5th Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Wilfrid Raby PH.D., M.D.175 Cedar Ln Teaneck NJ 07666