Allen Gabriel, MD, FACS, works at PHMG Plastic Surgery in Vancouver, Washington with his partner, Brenda Thimmappa, MD. With a variety of plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery procedures, Dr. Gabriel is a master of his craft. He was the recipient of a Humanism in Medicine Award, which is rare amongst medical students in the United States. During his residency at Loma Linda University, he went on medical missions to Ethiopia with Operation Good Samaritan, helping those underserved with reconstructive surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Nevada School of Medicine
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine 2001
American Board of Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Humanism in Medicine Award
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Loma Linda University
- Research Fellowships at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland and the University Of Nevada Medical School in Las Vegas
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons, California Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons
Articles and Publications
- Authored more than Three Dozen Abstracts and Chapters in Peer Reviewed Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Allen Gabriel MD's Practice location
Vancouver, Washington 98664Get Direction
Vancouver, WA 98664Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Allen Gabriel MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Allen Gabriel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gabriel
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Richard H. Bensimon M.D. BOARD CERTIFIED140 Northwest 14th Avenue Portland Oregon 97209
- Dr. Karl O. Wustrack M.D.1830 BLANKENSHIP RD WEST LINN OR 97068
- Dr. Michael F. Bohley M.D.,P.C.10201 SE MAIN ST STE 20 PORTLAND OR 97216
- Dr. Juliana Ehrman Hansen MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Henry Daniel Zegzula M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Clifford Steven Canepa MD5050 NE HOYT ST PORTLAND OR 97213