David C. Sallee, MD, works as a diagnostic and musculoskeletal radiologist at Memphis Radiological PC, located in Memphis, Tennessee. Through the use of imaging with an array of imaging technologies; such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, and computed tomography, to both diagnose and treat disease visualised within the human body. He joined Memphis Radiological in 2007, and has branched out as an affiliate doctor within the Methodist Health Care System since then; as well as mentoring residents that attend the programs within both facilities. Dr. Sallee has been practicing for less than 10 years, and has already achieved success; through hard work and dedication he is bound to continue on that path.
Education and Training
St. Louis School of Medicine
American Board of Radiology-Diagnostic Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Mentoring of Residents -
- Chief Resident from 2005-2006
- Methodist University Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital
- Medical College of Virginia
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Skeletal Radiology, American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, American Roentgen Ray Society, Tennessee Radiological Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading and Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the Society Skeletal Radiology
David C. Sallee's Practice location
Request An Appointment With David C. Sallee | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
David C. Sallee's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Bettina Anne-Margaret Gaycken50 Humphreys Center Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Jeno I. Sebes2029 Quail Creek Cove Memphis Tennessee 38119
- Marsha J. Orcutt M.D.50 HUMPHREYS CTR MEMPHIS TN 38120
- Kristopher Cornell Horne M.D.275 S Holmes St Memphis TN 38111
- Randy J Horras MD6019 Walnut Grove Memphis TN 38120
- Rakesh Parbhu M.D.1385 Armand Dr Memphis TN 38103