Musculoskeletal rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine, and alleviating discomfort and dysfunction
Education and Training
New York Medical College
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instrumental in developing their chronic medical dysfunction/management and post-polio clinics, Halifax Medical Center -
- America's Top Physician, 2010-2012
- Who's Who in America
- New York Medical College hospital affiliates (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- State University NY Downstate (Internal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pain Management, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Co-authored Several Books on Exercise and Conditioning
What do you attribute your success to?
The Hard Work Instelled by her Parents
- Sarasota Hospital
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Susan E. Aull M.D. | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aull
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Dr. Emese Simon M.D.1700 South Tamiami Trial Sarasota FL 34239
- Mr. Jeffrey R. Blood MD1720 E. Venice Avenue Venice FL 34292
- Dr. Lisa A Merritt MD3277 Fruitville Rd Sarasota FL 34237
- Dr. Alexander Dejesus M.D.6400 Edgelake Dr Sarasota FL 34240
- Dr. David A Siegel MD1700 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Mayra I Alfonso MD235 Singleton Ridge Rd Conway SC 29526