Susan E. Aull M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation5535 Marquesas Circle Sarasota Florida, 34233
Musculoskeletal rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine, and alleviating discomfort and dysfunction
Skin revitalization, rejuvenation and tightening
Education and Training
New York Medical College
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instrumental in developing their chronic medical dysfunction/management and post-polio clinics, Halifax Medical Center -
- America's Top Physician, 2010-2012
- Who's Who in America
- Sarasota Magazine Top Doctors 2021 2017-2021
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors 2021 2017-2012
- laser treatment for healing and pain reduction, injection therapy, comprehensive evaluation with treatment by physical therapist/occupational therapist/speech therapist as neededSkin tightening and rejuvenation,
- State University NY Downstate (Internal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy of Pain Management, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Co-authored Several Books on Exercise and Conditioning
What do you attribute your success to?
The Hard Work Instilled by her Parents
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Practice location
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aull
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Dr. David Shin-yin Tsai MD4110 Manatee Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. Bruce Sicilia MD1700 S TAMIAMI TRL SARASOTA FL 34239
- Dr. Amitabh Goel MD8936 77TH TER E UNIT 101 LAKEWOOD RANCH FL 34202
- Dr. Vasilios Stambolis MD1700 S TAMIAMI TRL SARASOTA FL 34239
- Dr. Lance Cassell M.D.3945 CLARK RD SARASOTA FL 34233
- Dr. Erik S Herman MD6050 CATTLERIDGE BLVD STE 201 SARASOTA FL 34232