Musculoskeletal rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine, and alleviating discomfort and dysfunction
Skin revitalization, rejuvenation and tightening
Education and Training
New York Medical College
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instrumental in developing their chronic medical dysfunction/management and post-polio clinics, Halifax Medical Center -
- America's Top Physician, 2010-2012
- Who's Who in America
- Sarasota Magazine Top Doctors 2021 2017-2021
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors 2021 2017-2012
- New York Medical College hospital affiliates (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- laser treatment for healing and pain reduction, injection therapy, comprehensive evaluation with treatment by physical therapist/occupational therapist/speech therapist as neededSkin tightening and rejuvenation,
- State University NY Downstate (Internal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy of Pain Management, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Co-authored Several Books on Exercise and Conditioning
What do you attribute your success to?
The Hard Work Instilled by her Parents
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Susan E. Aull M.D. | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aull
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Dr. David Shin-yin Tsai MD4110 Manatee Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. Erik S Herman MD6050 CATTLERIDGE BLVD STE 201 SARASOTA FL 34232
- Dr. Lance Cassell M.D.3945 CLARK RD SARASOTA FL 34233
- Dr. Laura B Ottaviani DO6015 Pointe West Blvd Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Emese Simon M.D.1910 Robinhood St Sarasota FL 34231
- Dr. Carlos A Diaz MD2030 BEE RIDGE RD SARASOTA FL 34239