Musculoskeletal rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine, and alleviating discomfort and dysfunction
Education and Training
New York Medical College
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instrumental in developing their chronic medical dysfunction/management and post-polio clinics, Halifax Medical Center -
- America's Top Physician, 2010-2012
- Who's Who in America
- New York Medical College hospital affiliates (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- State University NY Downstate (Internal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pain Management, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Co-authored Several Books on Exercise and Conditioning
What do you attribute your success to?
The Hard Work Instelled by her Parents
- Sarasota Hospital
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Susan E. Aull M.D. | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aull
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- Dr. Laura B Ottaviani DO 6015 Pointe West Blvd Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Lance Cassell M.D. 6400 Edgelake Dr Sarasota FL 34240
- Dr. David Shin-yin Tsai MD 4110 Manatee Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. Lindsay Nicole Shroyer M.D. 960 37th Place Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Erik S Herman MD 6050 Cattleridge Blvd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Carlos A Diaz MD 2750 Bahia Vista St Sarasota FL 34239