Susan E. Aull M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation5535 Marquesas Circle Sarasota Florida, 34233
Musculoskeletal rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine, and alleviating discomfort and dysfunction
Skin revitalization, rejuvenation and tightening
Education and Training
New York Medical College
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Can physical therapy help my mom?
Generally speaking, a patient with a hand issue is usually seen by an occupational therapist; and there are some occupational therapist who only treat or specialize in hand therapy. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instrumental in developing their chronic medical dysfunction/management and post-polio clinics, Halifax Medical Center -
- America's Top Physician, 2010-2012
- Who's Who in America
- Sarasota Magazine Top Doctors 2021 2017-2021
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors 2021 2017-2012
- laser treatment for healing and pain reduction, injection therapy, comprehensive evaluation with treatment by physical therapist/occupational therapist/speech therapist as neededSkin tightening and rejuvenation,
- State University NY Downstate (Internal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy of Pain Management, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Co-authored Several Books on Exercise and Conditioning
What do you attribute your success to?
The Hard Work Instilled by her Parents
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s Practice location
Sarasota, Florida 34233Get Direction
Susan E. Aull M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aull
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Dr. David Shin-yin Tsai MD4110 Manatee Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. Amitabh Goel MD8936 77TH TER E UNIT 101 LAKEWOOD RANCH FL 34202
- Dr. Bruce Sicilia MD1700 S TAMIAMI TRL SARASOTA FL 34239
- Dr. Vasilios Stambolis MD1700 S TAMIAMI TRL SARASOTA FL 34239
- Dr. Laura B Ottaviani DO6015 Pointe West Blvd Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Erik S Herman MD6050 CATTLERIDGE BLVD STE 201 SARASOTA FL 34232