Dr. Kendra Wilcox is a speech language pathologist practicing in YOUNGSTOWN, OH. Dr. Wilcox specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Wilcox evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Wilcox helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kendra Jean Wilcox SLP's Practice location
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44512Get Direction
Kendra Jean Wilcox SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Mrs. Bonnie J Salata6614 SOUTHERN BLVD BOARDMAN OH 44512
- Patricia Robertson100 DEBARTOLO PL STE 220 YOUNGSTOWN OH 44512
- Mary Elizabeth Hedge SP885 HOWLAND WILSON RD NE WARREN OH 44484
- Mrs. Rebecca Ann Sauline M.A., CCC-SLP6000 YOUNGSTOWN WARREN RD NILES OH 44446
- Laureen Hardenbrook100 DEBARTOLO PL BOARDMAN OH 44512
- Emily Tocco1 UNIVERSITY PLZ YOUNGSTOWN OH 44555