Dr. Shirley Patrick is an Addiction Medicine Physician in ARDMORE, OK. Dr. Patrick evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- On the molecular and electronic structures of AsP3 and P4.
- The electronic states of 1,2,3-triazole studied by vacuum ultraviolet
- Assessment of the electronic structure of 2,2'-pyridylpyrrolides as ligands.
- The electronic states of 1,2,4-triazoles: a study of 1H- and 1-methyl-1,2,4-triazole by vacuum ultraviolet photoabsorption and ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy and a comparison with ab initio configuration interaction computations.
- Electron Spectroscopy and Computational Studies of Dimethyl Methylphosphonate.
- Ambient pressure photoelectron spectroscopy: Practical considerations and experimental frontiers.
- The SPECIES beamline at the MAX IV Laboratory: a facility for soft X-ray RIXS and APXPS.
- In Situ Characterization of the Initial Effect of Water on Molecular Interactions at the Interface of Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Systems.
- Unravelling the Chemical Influence of Water on the PMMA/Aluminum Oxide Hybrid Interface In Situ.
Shirley Janell Patrick ASSOCIATES DEGREE's Practice location
ARDMORE, OK 73401Get Direction
Shirley Janell Patrick ASSOCIATES DEGREE's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- 5 Ways to Beat Procrastination: How to Get Away from It
What is procrastination?Do you find yourself putting things off too often and are always late for a meeting or any appointments? Do you identify yourself as someone who is unable to get properly organized? By now, you must have been aware that you are a procrastinator, who always tend to push things...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...