Dr. Ahmed Al dulaimi is a Dentist practicing in BOILING SPRINGS, SC. Dr. Al dulaimi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Ahmed Al dulaimi DMD's Practice location
BOILING SPRINGS, SC 29316Get Direction
Ahmed Al dulaimi DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Edward Trimmier233 N. Fairview Ave Spartanburg South Carolina 29302
- Dr. Richard T. Provine D.M.D1111 W O Ezell Blvd Spartanburg South Carolina 29301
- Sergey Zakharov789 Hammett Bridge Rd Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Paul David Walters D.M.D.502 East Rutherford St Landrum SC 29356
- Kirk Edward Houston DMD PA12313 Greenville Hwy Lyman SC 29365
- Dr. Mark Grantham Fletcher D.M.D.107 Parris Bridge Rd Boiling Springs SC 29316