Dr. Laura Rebecca Daily M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN, 38138
Dr. Laura Daily is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in GERMANTOWN, TN. Dr. Daily specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Daily can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Daily can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Laura Rebecca Daily M.D.'s Practice location
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Laura Rebecca Daily M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Daily
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Dr. Riad Homsi MD80 Humphreys Center Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Dr. William David Stinson M.D.315 Walnut Bend South Cordova TN 38018
- Ms. Dominique Marie Butawan-ali MD5 First Village Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Erinn R Morgan MD7900 Airways Blvd. Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Fazal M Manejwala M.D.6215 Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Maud E Liva M.D.1409 E Briggsmore Ave Modesto CA 95355