Dr. Kathryn Menousek is a psychologist practicing in OMAHA, NE. Dr. Menousek specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Menousek evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Menousek because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Kathryn Marie Menousek PHD's Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68131Get Direction
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
Kathryn Marie Menousek PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Dr. Joseph C. Stankus PHD1941 S 42nd St Omaha NE 68105
- John Thomas Parkhurst PHD13603 Flanagan Blvd Boys Town NE 68010
- Jacqueline Marie Kawa PHD13460 Walsh Dr Boys Town NE 68010
- Dr. James Thomas Kappen ED.D., ABPN, ABPDN13906 Gold Cir Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Nadia Pare PH.D.8303 Dodge St, Floor 3 Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Vaishali Subhash Phatak PHD325 Ninth Avenue Seattle WA 98104