Dr. Neera Narang is a rheumatologist practicing in STANFORD, CA. Dr. Narang specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Narang treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Neera Sodhi Narang M.D.'s Practice location
STANFORD, CA 94305Get Direction
Neera Sodhi Narang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gentle Exercises and Massages to Ease the Pain for Fibromyalgia Patients
Stiff muscles and severe pain in fibromyalgia patients may discourage them from trying to exercise. Studies have found, though, gentle exercise that isn’t too taxing on the body helps ease pain. Additionally, connective tissue massages provide further relief for patients.A study published in...
- 5 Helpful Tips to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis at Home
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the joints. This situation creates inflammation that causes the tissue lining the inside of joints to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints.Rheumatoid arthritis is a...
- What Supplements Can I Take For Pain Relief?
Experts are of the opinion that supplements are the best way for chronic pain management. More and more people are turning to supplements for alleviating pain.Some of the supplements that are commonly used in pain management include:...
- Hypnotherapy as an Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia
There exists a group of people in the world who are in a state of constant and chronic pain. These individuals, suffering from a disease called fibromyalgia, are frequently experiencing bouts of musculoskeletal pain, alongside several psychological symptoms that stem from said pains. Those that...
- Singer-Songwriter Blaithin Carney Opens Up About Fibromyalgia
Following Lady Gaga’s announcement, Naas singer and songwriter Blaithin Carney also shared her own story of fibromyalgia.After 13 years of marriage, the Irish singer-songwriter moved to Naas with her sons. She has two sons and four male siblings which are all, including her, musically inclined....
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Dr. Neelakshi Patel M.D.700 West Parr Avenue Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Amy B. Elliot MD1300 Crane Street Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Cailin Henderson Sibley M.D.20103 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Stephanie Chu MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Claudia S Kuzis MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Arthur Bobrove M.D.795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301