Dr. Kimberly Parks is a psychologist practicing in MERIDIAN, ID. Dr. Parks specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Parks evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Parks because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Kimberly Lynn Parks PH.D.'s Practice location
MERIDIAN, ID 83642Get Direction
Boise, ID 83712Get Direction
Mrs. Kimberly Lynn Parks PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Dr. Brett W. Thomas PH.D.311 N. Allumbaugh Street Boise Idaho 83704
- Dr. David Michael Cummins PHD136 S Academy Ave Eagle ID 83616
- Dr. Richard Thomas Sonnenberg PH.D.1414 W Franklin St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Ryan J Hulbert PHD2273 E Gala St Meridian ID 83642
- Dr. Jason Southwick PH.D.600 N Robbins Rd Boise ID 83702
- Carlos Williams Other9563 W Littlewood Dr Boise ID 83709