Dr. Lauren Johnson is a rheumatologist practicing in MADISON, WI. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Johnson treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
- High-resolution inkjet printing of all-polymer transistor circuits.
- Fluorescence scanning near-field optical microscopy of polyfluorene composites.
- Self-organized discotic liquid crystals for high-efficiency organic photovoltaics.
- The energy gap law for triplet states in Pt-containing conjugated polymers and monomers.
- Spin-dependent exciton formation in pi-conjugated compounds.
- Poly(distyrylbenzene-block-sexi(ethylene oxide)), a highly luminescent processable derivative of PPV.
- Influence of copolymer interface orientation on the optical emission of polymeric semiconductor heterojunctions.
- Excitation migration along oligophenylenevinylene-based chiral stacks: delocalization effects on transport dynamics.
- A unified description of current-voltage characteristics in organic and hybrid photovoltaics under low light intensity.
- Blue-phase templated fabrication of three-dimensional nanostructures for photonic applications.
- Low-temperature transport properties of photogenerated charges in organic materials.
Dr. Lauren Rene Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Lauren Rene Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Those Living with Lupus Are at Higher Risk of Atherosclerosis
Those living with lupus are at higher risk of getting blocked arteries due to the early development of atherosclerosis. New research indicates that vascular changes in lupus start quite early, much before any symptoms of vascular diseases appear. Understanding the risk of atherosclerosis, and taking...
- FDA Approves Baricitinib for Adults with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
On June 1st of 2018, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Olumiant (Baricitinib) for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to one or more TNF inhibitor therapies. “We are pleased to provide RA...
- Wisconsin Woman with Lupus Participates in Second Ironman Competition
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It occurs when the body’s immune system attacks healthy tissues and organs rather than viruses. Symptoms vary greatly, which is part of why it is so hard to diagnose. 1.5 million people in the United States alone live with diagnosed Lupus.What is the Ironman...
- Selena Gomez Expected to Share Lupus Struggle in New Documentary
Life-Changing Disease And Illnesses Can Affect Celebrities, Too!It might come as a surprise to some, but there are numerous celebrities across the globe that face different diseases and illnesses. Famous actor, singer, performer, and among many other titles Selena Gomez faces a disease. It is...
- Try a Gluten-Free Diet: It May Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
Fibromyalgia causes pain all over your body and intense exhaustion. This disease is a common, but painful, condition that affects your bones and muscles, and it is often misdiagnosed and misunderstood. There is no cure for fibromyalgia and only a combination of medication, exercise, healthy habits,...
- What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the Facts
What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the FactsTennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a type of tendinitis characterized by swelling of the tendons. This swelling results in arm and elbow pain. Tendons are very important as they are bands that connect the muscles of your lower arm to the arm...
- Dr. Jon A Arnason MD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Zachary Pruhs M.D.1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Joanne M Kriege MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Sara S Mccoy MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Daniel Muller MD PHD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. James F Porter MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715