Dr. Adil Baig is a pediatrician practicing in YUMA, AZ. Dr. Baig is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Baig diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Baig can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Adil Ilyas Baig MD's Practice location
YUMA, AZ 85364Get Direction
Adil Ilyas Baig MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Jose Labib Munoz M.D.3531 West 13th Place Yuma Arizona 85364
- Dr. Bernadette R Rosenberg DOOne Indian Hill Road Winterhaven CA 92283
- Dr. Isabel Pilar Bellot MD2851 S Ave B Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Jean M. Amon M.D.1896 E. Babbit Ln San Luis AZ 85349
- Dr. Kanka Karmakar M.D.2060 W 24th St Yuma AZ 85364