Dr. Elyne Kahn practices Neurological Surgery in CLEVELAND, OH. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Kahn prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Elyne Kahn MD's Practice location
CLEVELAND, OH 44195Get Direction
Elyne Kahn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Dr. Andrew E. Sloan MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Girish Kotreshwar Hiremath MD9500 Euclid Ave # 80 Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Alejandro Marin Spiotta M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Warren R Selman MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Darlene A Lobel M.D.1315 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Ne Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Sharad Rajpal M.D.Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195