Dr. Michelle Chi is a hematologist oncologist practicing in MEMPHIS, TN. Dr. Chi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Michelle T Chi MD's Practice location
MEMPHIS, TN 38119Get Direction
Michelle T Chi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Dr. Ronald D Lawson MD1331 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Edward Simmons Muir M.D.7710 Wolf River Cir Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Carmel S Verrier MD2996 Kate Bond Rd Memphis TN 38133
- Dr. Raymond Osarogiagbon MD1331 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Gang Gary Tian M.D.100 N Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Sohail A Minhas MD1331 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104