Dr. Warren Kalkstein is a Chiropractor practicing in TOWSON, MD. Dr. Kalkstein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kalkstein seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Warren Michael Kalkstein DC's Practice location
TOWSON, MD 21286Get Direction
Dr. Warren Michael Kalkstein DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Blake Kalkstein D.C.26 W Pennsylvania Ave Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Noelle Lynn Miller D.C.8415 Bellona Ln Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Norman Frank Spector D.C.1425 Light St Baltimore MD 21230
- Mrs. Vanessa Cole D.C.220 W Cold Spring Ln Baltimore MD 21210
- Dr. Michael S Nelson DC27 Acorn Cir Towson MD 21286
- Dr. Andrew Joyce Other606 E Joppa Rd Towson MD 21286