Dr. Faith Dunkel is a psychologist practicing in MONTCLAIR, NJ. Dr. Dunkel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dunkel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dunkel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Faith Dunkel PSY.D.'s Practice location
MONTCLAIR, NJ 07042Get Direction
Dr. Faith Dunkel PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Dr. Beverly Brysk PHD303 Claremont Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Melissa Katz PSY.D.103 Park St Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Donna Lobiondo PHD39 S Fullerton Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Janet Quaintance Nelson PHD63 Prospect Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Joseph Peter Pedoto PH.D.605 Bloomfield Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Robert Raymond PH.D.38 Park St Montclair NJ 07042