John A. Adesioye, MD, MSc, works at Holzer Medical Center in Jackson, Ohio. Dr. Adesioye came from Howard University Hospital in Washington DC, where he brings years of experience in pain management medicine. While at Howard University Hospital, Dr. Adesioye was awarded the Graduate Medical Award for Outstanding contribution to Scholarly Activity. At Holzer, Dr. Adesioye and his team treat a variety of pain symptoms with a variety of techniques including nerve blocks and transmagnetic electric nerve stimulation.
Education and Training
Olabsi Olabanjo University
Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University MD
Board Eligible- American Board of Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaking for Peers, Residents and Medical Students -
- Howard University Hospital
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Bay State Medical Center (Anesthesiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, American society of Regional Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, American Academy of Pain Management, American Academy of Pain Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Diligence, Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Playing and Spectating, Tennis Playing
Favorite professional publications
- The RAPM Journal
- Holzer Medical Center
Dr. John A. Adesioye MD's Practice location
Blacklick, Ohio 43004Get Direction
HILLSBORO, OH 45133Get Direction
Washington, DC 20060Get Direction
Jackson, OH 45640Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John A. Adesioye MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John A. Adesioye MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adesioye
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Jason J. Porter MD800 West Main Street Coldwater Ohio 45828
- Dr. Russell P Woda D.O.5151 Reed Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Subbarao Jayanti M.D.793 W State St Columbus OH 43222
- Megann Smiley DMD, MS700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Mary J Torchia MD1320 W Main St Newark OH 43055
- Dr. Matthew Mckiernan M.D.410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210