Dr. Edwin Becher is an anesthesiologist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Becher ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Becher also might help manage pain after an operation.
Edwin Becher's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Edwin Becher's reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- What Is Plexus Slim: Does It Really Work?
What is Plexus Slim?While there are many weight loss supplements on the market, Plexus Slim is a product that has been getting rave reviews. For this reason, it is important that we take a closer look at it. There have been little or no studies conducted on this particular product as a whole and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Bernard Wittels M.D., PH.D.355 Ridge Avenue Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Krishna C Chunduri M.D.7435 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.2020 N. Academy Blvd Colorado Springs Co 80909
- Dr. Kiran K. Chekka M.D.1365 Wiley Road Schaumburg Illinois 60173
- Lesley M. Williams2005 W Washington Blvd Chicago Illinois 60612
- Abdel Raouf el-Ganzouri Other1653 West Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612