Dr. Malea Blise is a Dentist practicing in MENOMONEE FALLS, WI. Dr. Blise specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Empowerment support with adult female survivors of childhood incest: Part I--Theories and research.
- Empowerment support with adult female survivors of childhood incest: Part II--Application of Orem's methods of helping.
- The impact of a lifestyle change program on the mental health of obese under-served African American women.
- Resolving incest experiences through inpatient group therapy.
- Incest trauma.
Malea Marie Blise DDS's Practice location
MENOMONEE FALLS, WI 53051Get Direction
Malea Marie Blise DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Antonio G. Cigno DMD7940 W Layton Ave Greenfield Wisconsin 53220
- Dr. Snehal D. Pingle DMD745 Gatehouse Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- Russell D. Dunkel DDS4154 South 108th Street Greenfield Wisconsin 53228
- Dr. Michael Donohoo DDS7623 W Burleigh St Milwaukee WI 53222
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Kate C. Gilson D.D.S.1600 Summit Ave Waukesha WI 53188