Dr. Erik Beltran practices Neuropathology in LINCOLNSHIRE, IL. Dr. Beltran studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Erik J. Beltran's Practice location
LINCOLNSHIRE, IL 60069Get Direction
Dr. Erik J. Beltran's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Can Parkinson's Disease be Identified Early?
What is Parkinson's disease?Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder that affects certain nerve cells in the brain. It affects the way a person moves over time. Individuals have lived for many years with Parkinson's disease, gradually losing movement of their body as well as their emotions....
- How to Take a Stress-Free Vacation with Multiple Sclerosis
How often did you think of traveling when you were first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis? For many, the answer was "not often". However, over time, many people will have the urge to travel or explore for a variety of reasons. It could be just a desire for a change of pace, the desire to be with...
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- Studies Linked Green Tea to Prevent or Delay Alzheimer's Disease
According to the Alzheimer’s Association 2017, Alzheimer's disease kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined. In fact, it is considered the sixth leading cause of death in the US alone.Studies have shown that every 66 seconds, someone develops this disease. Moreover, 1 in every 3...
- What Specialists Treat Restless Legs Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) triggers an overwhelming desire to move the legs and manifests an irritating sensation on the legs as well. The sensation might also affect your face, arms, and chest. Restless legs syndrome is a serious, but curable condition. The feeling can be experienced as:...
- Dr. Olga Kozlova MD5318 W Devon Av Chicago IL 60646
- Mr. Paul Leonard Grindstaff MD750 East Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Dr. Shakuntala Chhabria M.D.222 S Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. Lawrence David Robbins M.D.1535 Lake Cook Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Vipan Kumar Gupta MD800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Nabeela Nasir M.D1255 Milwaukee Ave Glenview IL 60025