Dr. Brianna Brun is a pediatrician practicing in COLUMBUS, OH. Dr. Brun is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Brun diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Brun can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- The chromatin-targeting protein Brd2 is required for neural tube closure and embryogenesis.
- Robotic-assisted angioplasty: current status and future possibilities.
- Objective simulator-based evaluation of carotid artery stenting proficiency (from Assessment of Operator Performance by the Carotid Stenting Simulator Study [ASSESS]).
- Occupational hazards of interventional cardiology.
- Complex robotic-enhanced percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists for diabetes mellitus: a role in cardiovascular disease.
- Duration of anticoagulation for venous thromboembolic events.
- Diagnosis and management of type II myocardial infarction: increased demand for a limited supply of evidence.
- Diabetes and ischemic heart disease death in people age 25-54: a multiple-cause-of-death analysis based on over 400 000 deaths from 1990 to 2008 in New York City.
- Relation of perioperative elevation of troponin to long-term mortality after orthopedic surgery.
- The History of Primary Angioplasty and Stenting for Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Comparison of Outcomes of Patients With Sepsis With Versus Without Acute Myocardial Infarction and Comparison of Invasive Versus Noninvasive Management of the Patients With Infarction.
- Adverse Trends in Ischemic Heart Disease Mortality among Young New Yorkers, Particularly Young Black Women.
- Perioperative Management to Reduce Cardiovascular Events.
- Published Articles Reporting Studies by Industry Employees on Interventional Cardiology Devices: Scope and Association With Study Outcomes.
Brianna Noelle Brun's Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Brianna Noelle Brun's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO1000 Oakland Dr Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD5781 Dee Drive Hillard Ohio 43026
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD17853 State Route 31N Marysville Ohio 43040
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Mrs. Alicia M Kuper DO4766 W Broad St Columbus OH 43228