Amy Baumgart is a physical therapist practicing in MEDFORD, OR. Amy Baumgart specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amy Baumgart can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amy Baumgart will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Amy Baumgart's Practice location
MEDFORD, OR 97504Get Direction
Amy Baumgart's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Justin Donald Carson PT36 Hawthorne St Medford OR 97504
- Mr. Todd Randall Miller PT4607 Eagle Trace Dr Medford OR 97504
- Leah Suzanne Sawyer PT, DPT2001 Mallory Ln Franklin TN 37067
- Susan Reynolds PT6777 Sterling Creek Rd Jacksonville OR 97530
- Ashley Ellen Riggs PT370 E Hersey St Ashland OR 97520
- Mrs. Kelley Frakes P.T.924 S Riverside Ave Medford OR 97501